♆ ♁ ☽ ROYALS 21 ☉ GREEK GODS ♃ ♀ ☿

Fine, fresh, feminine, style to eleven...
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 26th, 2017, 4:23 pm

In Greek mythology, Mount Olympus was the home of the Olympian Gods and it was created after the Titanomachy, the battle during which the Olympians defeated their predecessors, the Titans. In this edition, we get to know Royals as Olympian Gods.

[mention]Maleficent [/mention]as Hera (Ἥρᾱ), Greek Goddess of Marriage and Queen of Olympus
Hera is the goddess of marriage, children, familial love and married women. She is the daughter of Kronos and Rhea, and the sister and final wife of Zeus, and thus the Queen of Olympus. Cow and peacock are her sacred animals and pomegranate is one of her symbols. She ruled over the heavens and the Earth even before she married Zeus. This is one reason why she is referred to as ‘The Queen of Heaven’. Hera is a very jealous goddess. She is easily angered and can be offended easily. Her throne, chariot, and sandals are all made of gold. She gets mad and turns peoples' hair into serpents when ever they boast about their hair being more beautiful than Hera's.

[mention]Dani[/mention] as Aphrodite (Ἀφροδίτη), Greek Goddess of Love, Beauty & Eternal Youth
Aphrodite is the Goddess of, love, beauty, pleasure, desire and lust. Two different stories explain the birth of Aphrodite. According to the more prominent story, Aphrodite rose from the foam of the sea. However, according to Homer, in Iliad, Aphrodite may instead be the daughter Dione (Goddess of the nymphs) and Zeus. Her most prominent symbols are sea shell, dove, mirror and magic girdle. Even though she is only the goddess of love and beauty, she is one of the most powerful Olympians, because she has control over looks, love, and lust. She's a vain goddess, proud of her looks and disdains ugliness. She is shallow, arrogant and jealous. Aphrodite is also faithless and has had relationships with many gods. She can make anyone fall in love with anyone. Often depicted as a beautiful young woman, in revealing clothes.

[mention]TOP SHELF LIQUOR[/mention] as Poseidon (Ποσειδων), Greek God of The Sea
Poseidon is the god of the sea, earthquakes, droughts, floods, water, aquatic creatures, marine weather and horses. He held sway over the seas and waters, and is particularly known for causing tempests. Poseidon is also the patron of seafaring. One of his cult titles, Enosichthon, means "earth shaker", referring to his role in causing earthquakes. His symbols are the trident, with which he raises the waves and causes tides, and the bull, which is as aggressive as him. He is also called the "tamer of horses", as he created the first horse from the crests of the waves. His Roman counterpart is Neptune.

Raven as Athena (Αθηνη), Greek Goddess of Wisdom and War
Athena is the goddess of wisdom, mathematics, strength, inspiration, civilization, the arts, reason, skill, and war. Her symbols are owl, crow , olive tree, helmet, armor, spear and aegis. She's a patron goddess of arts and crafts, like metalworking and weaving. As goddess of wisdom, she offered wise counsel and helped promote civilization, law, order and justice. She inspired artists to produce the finest arts. The Athenians believed her to be resourceful and having forethought and memory. As goddess of war, Athena did not advocate mindless violence. Instead she was involved in battle stratagems, superior troops, courage, strength, skills and weapons. She granted victory to those who deserved it and was a patron for heroes, such as Heracles (Hercules) and Odysseus. On the darker side, she could also be vengeful, ruthless and arrogant and couldn't stand it if someone dared to prove her inferior. Athena was born from Zeus after he experienced an enormous headache and she sprang fully grown and in armour from his forehead.

[mention]p.Lo[/mention] as Apollo (Ἀπόλλων), Greek God of the Sun, the Light, the Music and Prophecy
Apollo is god of the arts, music, healing, purification, prophecy, oracles, plague, poetry, civilization, the sun, truth, intelligence, logic, reason, light, archery and medicine. He has a twin-sister, Artemis and his parents are Leto and Zeus. He is famous for his oracle at Delphi. People traveled to it from all over the Greek world to divine the future. Apollo's symbols include laurel wreath, lyre, bow and arrows, myrtle and the sun.

[mention]Angela Merkel[/mention] as Artemis (Ἄρτεμις), Greek Goddess of Wilderness, Wild Animals, the Moon and Archery
Artemis is goddess of the hunt, wild animals, wilderness, childbirth, virginity and protector of young girls and bringing and relieving disease in women. She's often depicted as a huntress carrying a Bow & Arrows. She's one of the most respected of the Greek deities. Her symbols include a deer, wolves and cypress. It is thought that her name, and even the goddess herself, may even be pre-Greek. She has a twin-brother, Apollo, her parents are Leto and Zeus.

[mention]Prince Oberyn[/mention] as Demeter (Δημήτηρ), Greek Goddess of Agriculture, Fertility, Nature and Harvest
Demeter is the goddess of agriculture, the harvest, nature and fertility. Though Demeter was often described simply as a goddess of harvest, she also presided over the sanctity of marriage, the sacred law, and the cycle of life and death. She and her daughter Persephone were the central figures of the Eleusinian Mysteries. Demeter’s physical appearance is somewhat affected by the harvest. Under the most prosperous time of the year, she appears as a beautiful goddess with all her godly powers of eternal youth and immortality very evident. During the fall and winter, she can take the form of an older woman, but one still in command of her full power. In the spring and summer, she returns to her true condition. When her virgin daughter, Persephone, was abducted by the god of the underworld, Hades, Demeter endlessly searched for her, preoccupied with loss and grief. The seasons halted and living things stopped growing and died. At this point, Zeus had to intervene and send his messenger Hermes to the underworld to bring Persephone back and prevent the extinction of all life on Earth.

[mention]La Stupenda[/mention] as Dionysus (Διονυσος), Greek God of Wine and the Grape Harvest
Dionysus is the god of vine, grape harvest, winemaking, wine, ritual madness, religious ecstasy, and theatre. He invented wine and spread the art of tending grapes. He was later considered a patron of the arts. He has a dual nature: on one side he brings joy and divine ecstasy, on the other side he wroughts brutal, unthinking rage. Symbolically, his nature reflects the effects of inebriation. If he so chooses, Dionysos could drive a man mad. His symbols include grapevine, leopard skin, leopard, panther and tiger. He may have been worshipped as early as 1500-100BC by Mycenean Greeks according to very old scripts inscribed with his name.

[mention]Cashmere[/mention] as Hades (ᾍδης), Greek God of the Dead, Riches and King of the Underworld
Hades is god of the dead, riches and King of the Underworld. He's one of the most powerful Greek gods, rivaled only by his brothers, Zeus and Poseidon. He rules the Underworld and has control over the dead and riches (metals and precious stones), and as such has some power over the earth. He possessed a powerful helmet which rendered him completely imperceptible to most beings. Hades also inspired so much fear, that he could drive humans insane just by his mere presence. It is also noted that Hades had control over darkness. Hades' symbols include the screech owl, cerberus, pitchfork, cypress tree and helmet of invisibility.

Last edited by Raven \V/ on July 27th, 2017, 5:03 am, edited 9 times in total.
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 26th, 2017, 4:24 pm

Featuring

[mention]Tina[/mention] as Hermes (Ἑρμῆς), Greek God of Trade, Eloquence and Messenger of the Gods
Hermes is the god of travel, roads, thievery, merchants, athletics, and travelers. He is also the messenger of the Gods since he's the fastest Greek god. As the god of boundaries and transitions, Hermes is known to be quick and cunning and had the ability to freely move between the mortal and divine worlds. It is this skill that made him a luck-bringing messenger to the gods and intercessor between mortals and the divine. He is also the patron and protector of travelers, herdsmen, thieves, orators and wit, literature and poets, athletics and sports, invention and trade. In some myths Hermes is also depicted as a trickster where he would outwit the gods either for the good of humankind, or for his own personal amusement and satisfaction. His symbols include caduceus, tortoise, rooster and Petasos (winged helmet).

[mention]MartinE[/mention] as Hephaestus (Ἡφαιστος), Greek God of Metalworking and Fire
Hephaestus is the god of metalworking, smithing, sculpture, masonry, fire and volcanoes. He was the patron god of all artisans, blacksmiths, craftsmen, and sculptors. According to Homeric traditions, he was the son of Zeus and Hera, but later traditions state that he had no father, and that Hera gave birth to him independent of Zeus, as she was jealous of Zeus having given birth to Athena independent of her. As a smithing god, Hephaistos made all the weapons of the gods in Olympus. He served as the blacksmith of the gods, and was worshipped in the manufacturing and industrial centres of Greece, particularly Athens. Hephaestus's symbols are anvil, hammer and pair of tongs.

[mention]czr187[/mention] as Hestia (Ἑστία), Greek Goddess of the Hearth and Domestic Life
Hestia is the goddess of the hearth, home, architecture, domesticity, family, and the state. She is one of only three virgin goddesses, next to Athena and Artemis. As the goddess of the hearth she personified the fire burning in the hearth of every home in Greece. Hestia received the first offering at every sacrifice in the household with families pouring sweet wine in her name and dedicating the richest portion of food to her. The hearth fire in the household was not allowed to go out by any family unless it was ritually distinguished. Though Hestia did not have a public cult, she was worshipped at any temple, regardless of the god the temple was dedicated to. Hestia is described as a kind, forgiving and discreet goddess with a passive, non-confrontational nature.

[mention]jorge.[/mention] as Zeus (Ζευς), Greek God of the Sky and King of the Gods
Zeus is the King of the Olympians and god of the sky, weather, thunderstorms, lightning bolts, winds and clouds. He is also the god of law, order, justice, human fate and the human race. His symbols are the thunderbolt, eagle, bull, and oak. In addition to his Indo-European inheritance, the classical "cloud-gatherer" also derives certain iconographic traits from the cultures of the Ancient Near East, such as the scepter. His greatest enemy was the storm giant Typhon, who was stronger than all the gods combined. Zeus was widely worshipped in Greece. He was seen as the patron of kings. People feared his lightning bolts. With the help of Poseidon, Zeus flooded the entire earth, drowning most of the human race.
Last edited by Raven \V/ on July 27th, 2017, 5:10 am, edited 5 times in total.
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 26th, 2017, 4:49 pm

EPIC.

Wanna co-run the Underworld, though.
Jimmyboy Verified
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 26th, 2017, 4:52 pm

Nice edition

I love how, basically, [mention]Prince Oberyn[/mention] is a farmer and [mention]La Stupenda[/mention] is an alcoholic.
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 26th, 2017, 4:59 pm

Jimmyboy wrote:
July 26th, 2017, 4:52 pm
Nice edition

I love how, basically, [mention]Prince Oberyn[/mention] is a farmer and [mention]La Stupenda[/mention] is an alcoholic.

:funny:

Sis, stop, that wasn't my intention!
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 26th, 2017, 5:02 pm

p.Lo wrote:
July 26th, 2017, 4:49 pm
EPIC.

Wanna co-run the Underworld, though.

I knew you would! :roll:

But since Apollo symbolizes arts, poetry and intelligence, I thought it was good for you.

Also figured sis Cashmere would enjoy the dark streak a bit. :O
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 26th, 2017, 5:11 pm

Oh, I'm totes happy with mine!
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 26th, 2017, 6:57 pm

Hermes, sis? :ziggy:

Great concept though!
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 26th, 2017, 8:00 pm

Slay a fucking bit sis
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 26th, 2017, 9:44 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
July 26th, 2017, 8:00 pm
Slay a fucking bit sis
Did you make this? :rip:

Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 1:29 am

Omg slay!!!! Love it Raven!!!!
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Hera is such a thundercunt so is very appropriate for me
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 2:54 am

So basically when i go mentaly unstable, i end all lyfe on earth?

SLEEEE tbh!
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 2:55 am

Question of the day:

How do you vent your stress?
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 3:00 am

Prince Oberyn wrote:
Question of the day:

If we're going by my day at work yesterday, by constantly muttering "I will CUT a bitch" under my breath.

Otherwise, usually a screaming power-wank. 💁‍♀️
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 3:08 am

Maleficent wrote:
Hera is such a thundercunt so is very appropriate for me

Hera and Zeus had quite explosive relationship. :fan: The course of these stories vary depending on the source, but the basic principle is that Zeus is a dog and Hera is insanely jealous. :roll:

Even the great Zeus feared his wife Hera. Her never-ending hatred of Heracles, the illegitimate son of Zeus and the mortal Alcmene stemmed from his continuous adultery and, amongst other things, Hera raised a storm at sea in order to drive Heracles out of his course to kill him.
Hera punished one of Zeus’s love interests, Io, by putting her in the charge of Argus. Argus had a hundred eyes and kept vigilant watch over her so that Zeus could not come to her aid.
Hera turned Callisto into a bear because Zeus fell in love with her.

:funny:
Last edited by Raven \V/ on July 27th, 2017, 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 3:22 am

Prince Oberyn wrote:
July 27th, 2017, 2:54 am
So basically when i go mentaly unstable, i end all lyfe on earth?

SLEEEE tbh!

Yes, sis. :nod: If she goes awry, everything dies. Also since her daughter Persephone is so important to her, Persephone's presence influences Demeter, thus, influences the seasons. Persephone is forced to stay in the Underworld one third of the year (winter). She comes to her mother in the Spring staying until the next winter.

Demeter has control over crops and agriculture, and will often punish those she dislikes with famine. She is also the Goddess of the seasons, so she can change the climate and state of the earth. She is also the Goddess of Motherhood, and she can bestow a good or bad pregnancy upon mortals. When Demeter is with Persephone, the earth is warm and ripe, but when Persephone is away with Hades, the world is dark and bare. The story is just one of the instances where Demeter's powers can affect the earth itself. She also has various mystical power primarily to control the harvesting of plants especially, but not limited, to grain.
Last edited by Raven \V/ on July 27th, 2017, 3:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 3:28 am

p.Lo wrote:
Prince Oberyn wrote:
Question of the day:

If we're going by my day at work yesterday, by constantly muttering "I will CUT a bitch" under my breath.

trying to imagine you doing a screaming power wank and im blushing
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 3:29 am

Tina wrote:

Great concept though!

Hermes is the fastest God, he moves swiftly between mortal and divine worlds. Very much like you between Demons, Urbans and Royals. :angel: ;)

Tbh, I would've want to make you all women characters but Olympian Gods have so many hyper-masculine men. :noway:
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 3:30 am

p.Lo wrote:

Screaming power-wank! :funny:

I can't. :icant:
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 3:36 am

Raven wrote:
July 27th, 2017, 3:29 am
Tina wrote:

Great concept though!

Hermes is the fastest God, he moves swiftly between mortal and divine worlds. Very much like you between Demons, Urbans and Royals. :angel: ;)

Tbh, I would've want to make you all women characters but Olympian Gods have so many hyper-masculine men. :noway:

omg the shade!!! lmfao
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 3:40 am

Maleficent wrote:
July 27th, 2017, 3:36 am

omg the shade!!! lmfao

:fan:

He asked for it.
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 3:41 am

Maleficent wrote:
July 27th, 2017, 3:28 am
p.Lo wrote:

trying to imagine you doing a screaming power wank and im blushing

I'll fake a vid for you later, petal! Xx
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 3:43 am

Drag ha, Raven!
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 3:45 am

Omg, I should've called it a tug-of-war with Cyclops! What a missed opportunity.
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 3:51 am

p.Lo wrote:
July 27th, 2017, 3:45 am
Omg, I should've called it a tug-of-war with Cyclops! What a missed opportunity.

[mention]T!na[/mention], petal?
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 4:11 am

T!na is wonderful
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 5:21 am

p.Lo wrote:
Prince Oberyn wrote:
Question of the day:

:funny: :funny: :funny:
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 5:24 am

Wanking while stressed is a good stress relief tho
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

July 27th, 2017, 5:25 am

[mention]Maleficent[/mention] i was hollering at your BJ story the other day :roll: